WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTER
There’s a better solution to drinking clean water at home than buying endless cases of bottled water or installing a filter on a single tap. A whole house water filter will convert every water source in your home to a spring of pure, hydrating water.
There’s a lot of ‘bad stuff’ in water that a whole house filter will protect you and your family from:
- It gets rid of the bad smell and taste caused by chlorine and other disinfectants – goodbye bottled water.
- A whole house water filter will dissolve scale from hard water and then prevent more scale from happening in the first place.
- It stops chlorine and hard water from damaging pipes and weakening gaskets and seals.
WHY CHLORINE AND HARD WATER ARE A PROBLEM
Water companies put disinfectants like chlorine in the water to kill microbial contaminations. Okay, that’s good, but there’s also a problem: chlorine and similar disinfectants can be harmful and unpleasant to you and your plumbing system.
Another common problem in homes is caused by ‘hard water.’ This is water that leaves scale – corrosive deposits of solids and sediments in the water. A whole house water filter can SOLVE all of the below issues caused by chlorine and hard water.
- Chlorine can attach itself to naturally occurring materials in the water that then form byproducts you don’t want in your water.
- Chlorine also causes other problems because it oxidizes rubber. That means gaskets and seals will be affected – leaking toilets and faucets are often the results of chlorine damage.
- Hard water causes scale build-up that restricts water flow; it makes water heaters less efficient and fails faster; and it leaves ugly deposits on dishware, glasses, and silverware.
How To Choose A Water Filter Company
With the enormous amount of information – and misinformation – in the world today, it’s tough to find the company that will provide you with the best service and best products.
These are some questions you should ask your potential water filter company to help you weed out the good from the bad.
EVERY one of our technicians undergoes 150 hours of training EVERY year with a master technician
Yes! In fact, we have 8 WRITTEN commitments to you. These “Peace of Mind” Guarantees are our iron-clad promises to you that we always meet or exceed expectations.
Our technicians are not only screened and background-checked, but we only hire the kind of people not only willing to do ‘Good Deeds For Free,’ but who actually WANT to do them and enjoy the satisfaction of helping others.
We realize that most homeowners’ biggest fears are when a contractor works in the home, they will make a mess and destroy their property. We can guarantee you that we will leave your home BETTER than we found it or we will pay for a cleaning service.
The price we quote is the price you pay. We don’t give you any ‘lovely’ surprises in the form of additional costs or expenses.
WE FOUND THE EXACT RIGHT WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTER TO RECOMMEND TO OUR CLIENTS – THE HALO 5
At Service Champions, we’re fanatical about finding the exact right products. We don’t introduce and recommend any new product to our clients until we are 100% confident it is of the highest quality.
Halo 5 gives you total peace of mind that every drop of water flowing through your home is filtered and conditioned by the top whole house water treatment system – all without you having to do a thing – not even remember to change a filter. The benefits of this whole house water filtration system are many:
- Removes contaminants without removing minerals essential for human health – leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean and your hair soft.
- Removes bad smells and taste that comes from chlorine in the water.
- Effectively controls hard water problems without the use of chemicals – dissolves existing scale and prevents the formation of a new scale.
BENEFITS OF A SERVICE CHAMPIONS INSTALLATION
When you choose Service Champions you choose quality, integrity, and honesty. Our skilled technicians and installers promise the same level of exceptional service and expertise with any work we provide.
We believe in quality over quantity and will work hard to earn your trust.
When you schedule an appointment with Service Champions, you’re meeting with a person who:
- Passed drug tests and background checks
- Communicates clearly and respects your home and your privacy
- Trains each year for 150 hours with a master technician
Service Champions is the NUMBER ONE plumbing company in Southern California.