THE BENEFITS OF AIR SCRUBBER
Here’s an interesting – and scary – fact: according to the EPA, the air inside your home is 2 – 5 times dirtier than the air outside.
A typical air filter can only do so much on it’s own. To truly take control of the air quality in your home, we recommend an Air Scrubber.
This extra layer of protection is an add-on to your existing HVAC system, no need to buy any more bulky equipment. Not only that, Air Scrubbers use UV light technology to clean so much from your air.
An Air Scrubber:
- Destroys 99.9% of all surface contaminants
- Reduces** approximately 90% of airborne contaminants – including E. Coli, Listeria, Staph, Strep, Hepatitis A, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, and MRSA.***
- Reduces air pollutants, chemical odors, smoke, mold, odor-causing bacteria, and pet odors
**At this time, the Air Scrubber has not been tested against the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we cannot say if it kills or prevents that virus.
***This product is not a medical device intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
AIR SCRUBBERS WORK WITH ANY OTHER AIR FILTER
The Air Scrubber is not meant to be used in place of an air filter. Instead, the two work together.
Air filters, especially those with a high MERV rating, are great at trapping indoor air contaminates. The problem is that they can’t grab microscopic particles. This is where the Air Scrubber Comes in.
An Air Scrubber uses UV technology to eliminate bacteria, viruses, mold, and even dust from your indoor air.
- Only requires 19 watts of electricity, so you won’t see an increase in your utility bills.
- You don’t have to get a brand-new heating & Air Conditioning system to benefit from Air Scrubber – it can be an add-on to your current system.
- Dust-free home with air scrubber – The Air Scrubber causes the clumping of airborne particles so that it is visible to clean manually. The Air Scrubber removes up to 98 percent of airborne particles!
How To Choose An
Ask your heating company these questions to make sure you are making the smartest decision for you and your family:
EVERY one of our technicians undergoes 150 hours of training EVERY year with a master technician
Yes! In fact, we have 8 WRITTEN commitments for you. These “Peace of Mind” Guarantees are our iron-clad promises to you that we always meet or exceed expectations.
Our technicians are not only screened and background-checked, but we only hire the kind of people not only willing to do ‘Good Deeds For Free,’ but who actually WANT to do them and enjoy the satisfaction of helping others.
We realize that most homeowners’ biggest fears are when a contractor works in the home, they will make a mess and destroy their property. We can guarantee you that we will leave your home BETTER than we found it or we will pay for a cleaning service to come to your home and clean it in its entirety.
The price we quote is the price you pay. We don’t give you any ‘lovely’ surprises in the form of additional costs or expenses.
WHO SHOULD GET AN AIR SCRUBBER?
We can’t recommend the Air Scrubber enough. Not just for indoor air quality, but also for health.
Anyone who suffers from allergies, asthma, or nose and throat issues will greatly benefit from an Air Scrubber. This device works to eliminate allergy and asthma triggers. It even clumps dust together, making cleaning easier than before.
- Anyone with a special health concern (people with weak immune systems, small children, or an elderly person)
- Those with allergies or respiratory sensitivities
- Those who smoke or own pets
DETAILS OF HOW THE AIR SCRUBBER WORKS
The Air Scrubber is a simple and low-maintenance method of fighting indoor air pollution. Once it’s installed, have an HVAC technician check on it during your twice-yearly tune-up. That’s all you need to do.
An Air Scrubber is usually placed in your system just after the air filter. When temperature treated air is pushed through your system and into your home, it must first go though the air filter.
After it passes through the air filter, the treated air goes through the Air Scrubber’s UVX lamp. This lamp essentially gives microscopic contaminates a negative charge. This negative charge then forces the contaminate to get heavy and fall from the air, pretty much killing it.
- It is composed of a broad spectrum high-intensity UVX lamp, super oxide ions, hydro-peroxides, and purifying plasma.
- The Air Scrubber is strategically placed in the air conditioning system so that all air pushes through the Air Scrubber for cleaning and germ elimination.
- The Air Scrubber cell emits safe oxidizers like hydro-peroxides and hydroxides that neutralize any chemicals, gasses, pathogens, viruses, and odors that pass through it.