AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE
Far too often we see homeowners forget to keep up with regular air conditioning maintenance. Just be warned that “letting it go” can lead to some seriously unpleasant consequences later. If it has been a year or more since your last air conditioning tune-up, now is the time to call.
The longer you go without a tune-up, the more likely you’ll have to deal with expensive repairs or entire system failure.
Also, a maintained system is an efficient system. Keeping your HVAC appliances is good standing will help keep your monthly utility bills down.
- Happy Money Promise® – If you are not 100% happy, we will do whatever it takes to make it right.
- Technicians who do Good Deeds For Free®. In addition to being air conditioning maintenance pros, our technicians are kindness experts.
- Want proof? Check out our hundreds of 5-star Google Reviews.
WHY SERVICE CHAMPIONS TUNE-UPS ARE BETTER
Tune-ups for $49? Or even as low as $39? That sounds fantastic.
While this sounds like a bargain, there’s no way to get a truly comprehensive and effective tune-up without sacrificing quality. We’ve seen other companies get a “tune-up” done in as little as 10 minutes! What they are really doing is looking for a big, obvious problem to charge you to fix. If you don’t have one, they aren’t hanging around.
The air conditioning tune-ups from Service Champions cover every part of your system and include a professional cleaning.
- It takes about 60 – 90 minutes because we are so thorough and we clean it so well.
- We have a checklist of 26 separate operations to make sure nothing is missed;
- When we are done – you can be absolutely CERTAIN that your unit is thoroughly cleaned and inspected.
How To Choose An Air Conditioning Company?
There are SO many air-conditioning companies – it’s hard to know how to weed out the good from the bad. We’ve compiled a list of key questions that can help you determine which company is right for you:
We are very selective about who we hire. All our technicians are thoroughly vetted and back-ground checked – and we still won’t hire someone unless they have the friendly personality we are looking for.
Aside from the initial training – which is an intense 8-10 hour training course, we require all our technicians to train for 150 hours PER YEAR with a master technician.
There’s an easy way to do that, just look up our Google Reviews – there are thousands of them!
That’s actually something we are very careful about because we know how frustrating it is to be fooled by a company that promised you a great price. When we quote you a price, that’s what you pay – no ifs ands or buts.
MORE BENEFITS OF A SERVICE CHAMPION TUNE-UP
It’s important to pick an AC maintenance company that will be around if you have a problem down the line. Rest assured, you can feel confident in Service Champions.
We even happily service condensers and furnaces that we didn’t install. Our number one goal is to keep you, and your home, happy, healthy, and comfortable.
We’ve been in business for over 20 years, and we intend on staying in business for another 20, if not more. Here are more reasons why you should trust Service Champions:
- We’ve been maintaining air conditioning systems for OVER 20 YEARS
- We are the LARGEST HVAC company in Southern California
- We back up our workmanship and installation with real, written guarantees. Please visit our Peace of Mind Guarantees page to learn more.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR AIR CONDITIONER TUNE-UP
Your heating and cooling system is a complex piece of machinery that can get dirty, worn down, and sometimes needs lubrication and calibration. Here is a quick snapshot of what we do to refresh it:
- Inspection – We inspect all the different parts of your air conditioner and make sure it is operating properly.
- Cleaning – We clean the air filter and any other part that needs to be soil-free.
- Tightening – We tighten and inspect all electrical wiring.