AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR
When an air conditioning system needs to be repaired, homeowners should feel comfortable knowing they’re bringing an HVAC expert into their home.
At Service Champions, we can fix your air conditioner no matter what model it is or who you bought it from. We service every brand on the market, including Lennox, Carrier, York, Bryant, Comfort Air, Rheem, and more.
- Nothing is a big deal for us – relax and let us get your AC system back on its feet
- Our technicians are different – they really care. In fact, they do good deeds for free.
- Our Google Reviews say it all – read what our customers love about us.
IT’S NOT JUST THAT WE CAN SERVICE ANY BRAND, IT’S ALSO WHO WE HAVE DOING IT.
We have the ability to schedule your air conditioning repair quickly. Service Champions have experts on staff that can get it done right the first time.
Our technicians receive training every year so they’re up to date on the latest HVAC technologies and innovations.
How can we be so sure of this?
- Service Champions is the ONLY air conditioning repair company in Southern California with more than 100 technicians.
- We’re also the only company that requires over 150 hours a year in mandatory training for EVERY technician, EVERY year.
- And…we’re the only company with the world’s friendliest technicians®!
How To Choose An AC Repair Company?
When you hire a company to fix your broken air conditioner, you need to be sure they know what they’re doing. The last thing you want is to have to hire another AC company to fix up their mistakes.
We made it easier for you with this list of basic but important questions you should be sure to ask.
We are very selective about who we hire. All our technicians are thoroughly vetted and background checked – and we still won’t hire someone unless they have the friendly personality we are looking for.
Aside from the initial training – which is an intense 8-10 hour training course, we require all our technicians to train for 150 hours PER YEAR with a master technician.
There’s an easy way to do that, just look up our Google Reviews – there are thousands of them!
That’s actually something we are very careful about because we know how frustrating it is to be fooled by a company that promised you a great price. When we quote you a price, that’s what you pay – no ifs and or buts.
100,000 PARTS IN STOCK & READY TO GO
We pride ourselves on a warehouse that stores over 100,000 parts. Unlike the other guys, we have parts on hand. Meaning, you won’t need to wait for a critical repair.
- We have every part you need in our OWN warehouse
- NO waiting time
- NO frustration
SERVICE CHAMPIONS PLEDGES TO ALWAYS PROVIDE:
At Service Champions we pride ourselves on punctuality and up front pricing. We understand that your time is valuable and shouldn’t be wasted. Therefore, our techs show up on-time and give you up front pricing.
We also provide a one-year parts and labor warranty, plus an extended warranty by the manufacturer and extended parts and labor warranties for all club membership customers AND
- The best-trained technicians with thorough ongoing training, including NATE (North American technician excellence) training
- Fully insured and certified technicians, each and everyone has gone through background checks and drug testing
- Properly stocked trucks so that we can make sure your system is up and running in no time